Cornerstone has been designing and producing custom exhibits and cabinetry in New Jersey since 1986. Whether permanent, traveling, or temporary exhibits, as well as custom furniture, we have done it. Our job sizes vary from a single graphic or case to a full room of components. We are happy to work with clients directly or through curators, exhibit professionals, designers, businesses, or other builders.
For over 32 years Cornerstone has fabricated exhibits for museums, historical societies, and other non-profit organizations, along with custom furniture and other projects. Our knowledge of industry standards and attention to detail makes us the perfect shop to design/fabricate for the museum, private institution, or office with the least amount of on-site work.
Fabrication AND INSTALLATION
• woodworking – custom pieces, all types of cabinetry
• acrylic fabrication, including artifact cases
• artifact mount design and fabrication
• simple interactive exhibit development and production
• LED lighting design and retrofitting
Design and Graphic Production
• design of overall exhibits and interpretive graphics
• preparation of all digital files, in-house scanning
• generation of custom illustrations, computer interactive graphics
• design of collateral and promotional material
• complete knowledge of service bureau imaging to various output systems
• drafting and detailing – generating all appropriate construction drawings
• preparation of bid package documentation