Cornerstone has been building custom exhibits and cabinetry in New Jersey since 1986.
Whether permanent, traveling, or temporary exhibits, as well as custom furniture, we can do it.
Our job sizes vary from a single case to a full room of components.
We are happy to work with curators, exhibit professionals, designers, homeowners, businesses, or other builders.
For over 27 years Cornerstone has fabricated exhibits for museums and historical societies, along with custom furniture and projects. Our knowledge of industry standards and attention to detail makes us the perfect shop to fabricate for the museum, private institution, office or home with the least amount of on-site work.
• woodworking – custom pieces, multiple runs, all types of cabinetry
• metal working – fabricating and finishing, aluminum and steel
• acrylic fabrication, including artifact cases
• artifact mount design and fabrication
• prototype development – engineering through production
• interactive exhibit development and production
• LED and fiberoptic case lighting design and installation
• complete spray booth facility for application of all types of paints and finishes
• a team of proven associates for services including multimedia, audiovisual, etc.
Design and Graphic Production
• design of overall exhibits and interpretive graphics
• preparation of all digital files, in-house scanning
• generation of custom illustrations, computer interactive graphics
• design of collateral and promotional material
• complete knowledge of service bureau imaging to various output systems
• drafting and detailing – generating all appropriate construction drawings
• preparation of bid package documentation
Click here to download a PDF Cornerstone brochure